Business English Language Program
Business English is English language especially related to the international trade. It means different things to different people. For some, it focuses on vocabulary and topics used in the worlds of business, trade, finance, and international relations. For others it refers to the communication skills used in the workplace, and focuses on the language and skills needed for typical business communication such as presentations, negotiations, meetings, small talk, socializing, correspondence, report writing, and so on.
MBA Egypt Business English language training program is comprised of four core stages: Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate, and Upper-intermediate. Each of these stages is comprised of three levels 36-hours per level covering different business topics. Participants work from materials such as case studies, textbooks, the Internet, and articles from business publications such as The New York Times and Financial Times.
The participants learn different business concepts and skills, current issues, and vocabulary of the corporate world as well as developing their communication skills through listening to and discussing authentic articles and interviews with business people.
Customization in the material to cope with the organizations needs is one of our priorities. One of the important needs of the organizations is the business writing and e-mail etiquette. Therefore, business writing and e-mail etiquette tips are provided in the English courses to enhance the writing skills relating to the organizations needs. Samples of the organizations reports are provided to practice business writing related to the organization background.
Course Objectives :
- Equipping participants with English language skills required at the workplace.
- Enlarging participants’ knowledge of the business world.
- Developing essential business communication skills needed to succeed in business such as making presentations, negotiating, telephoning, participating in meetings, and using English in social situations.
- Developing participants’ fluency and confidence in using the language of business.
- Developing participants’ accuracy in using the language by focusing on common problem areas.
- Raising participants’ cultural awareness.
- Demonstrating best business practices in written communication through writing and responding to e-mail correspondence.
- Enhancing report writing skills.